The Compare Foods weekly ad, found at comparesupermarkets.com/weekly-sales, is an online ad developed by Compare Foods to help you save money. You can also subscribe to their newsletter to learn about the newest weekly ad each week and much more.
How to Save with the Compare Foods Weekly Ad
If you buy groceries, you can save money with their ad. Every week, you’ll likely need food and it can get expensive. However, every store offers weekly deals that can help you save a little on the things you need most.
How to Keep Updated with the Compare Foods Weekly Ad
To the right, there is a yellow box for newsletter subscription. Enter your name and email in the appropriate boxes and click subscribe so you always know what is available and when.
- Go to comparesupermarkets.com/weekly-sales.
- Select your store from the ones available. If you don’t see your store, click the hyperlink in the red sentence at the top, which will allow you to view all stores.
- At the top of the area is the address and store information. To the right in yellow, you’ll see what the store offers. Underneath that is the map.
- Click the picture tab you want to view. Each one represents a different page within the ad.
- A pop-up will appear, showing you a large version of the ad.
- Clicking anywhere on the ad will move you to the next page. However, the “prev” button will take you to the previous page.
- If you would like to go back to the main page, you can click anywhere in the black area.
- There are no shopping lists available through this ad. You’ll have to make note of the items you want.